The Panther City Lacrosse Club makes every effort to accommodate as many donation requests as possible. Donations will be provided based on availability. In order for your organization’s upcoming event to be considered for donation, you must comply with the following guidelines.
Donation Request Eligibility:
- A requesting non-profit must have a 501© (3) tax exempt status.
- We limit our donations to the state of Texas. Preference will be given to organizations that promote education or fitness in both youth and adults, education, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Organizations will only receive one donation per calendar year.
- Requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to auction and/or raffle activities for fundraising purposes only.
- All requests must be submitted in writing no later than four (4) weeks prior to the event date.
For all community requests and inquiries, please fill out the below request or email Bari Pasternack, Senior Manager, Social Responsibility.
Non-Profit of the Night
Partnering with Panther City can help your organization with awareness, recognition, and fundraising. Panther City will provide access to a table on the main concourse to interact with fans and spread your message while the organization name will be promoted on the videoboard during the game. The organization will also have the opportunity to raise funds off of discounted Panther City tickets.
This FEP Includes: 1 Concourse table, logo to be featured on video board w/ PA read about organization (30 sec), opportunity to pass out collateral
“Keep the Change” Ticket Sales Fundraising Program:
Buy tickets to a Panther City Lacrosse Club game and $5 for every ticket goes back to your organization. Utilize our group ticketing platform FEVO.
Non-Profit Fundraising Program Are you a registered non-profit, youth sports, or educational organization? Take advantage of our group ticket fundraising program! Your organization will receive a portion of every ticket sold to help advance your mission and serve your community. We make fundraising easy with an easy to use online portal so your guests can purchase their tickets right on their phone or computer. Plus, your group may be eligible to win giveaways and exclusive fan experiences! Please email Tickets@PantherCityLAX.com or call/text (833) 467-2529 for more information about securing setting up your fundraising night with the Panther City Lacrosse Club!
Group Fundraising Requests
Community Ticket Requests